Riser Recliner with preferred Tilt in Space Reclining Action
This Brand New AJ Way Dunster Lift Chair comes with standard dimensions and a firm winged back, contoured for optimum lumbar support. An adjustable neck cushion is included to offer good neck support when sitting upright or reclining. The padding inside the neck cushion can be increased or reduced to hold the neck in the correct position and give optimum alignment to the upper spine. This Riser Recliner lift chair benefits from the optional intelligel seating for pressure relief fitted to this chair - the intelligel seating is integral with the seat cushion so is not visible as a separate cushion. The Dunster Riser Recliner has been upholstered in a rich and luxurious Pimlico Wine fabric.
The AJ Way Dunster Lift Chair is termed a Tilt in Space, Dual motor Chair which combines the beneficial qualities of both the tilt in space mechanism and the flexibility of the dual motor action. This style of lift chair or riser chair is recommended by occupational therapists and physiotharapists for providing the best back support for a chair and allowing the user to raise the legs to an elevated position. Below we have identified the key benefits of this lift chair and described the action of the reclining and lift chair mechanism.
- When the chair reclines, the backrest moves with the seat at a set angle - this will maintain back support in the lumbar region and will not ride up and down the back as with a tradiitonal recliner
- When the legrest is moved to a middle position, the backrest remains upright enough to allow comfortable TV watching
- The tilt in space action allows the legrest to be comfortably higher proving beneficial to circulation in the lower limbs
- The dual motor facility will allow the backrest to be reclined without raising the legrest - this promotes a more relaxed but upright sitting position
- Dual motor allows the backrest ange to be preselected before the chair is reclined. That angle can then be maintained which is useful for some back pain sufferers where the angle of recline is critical.
- The handset control will have a total of 4 buttons,
The lift function is easy to operate and will allow a gradual transfer of weight onto the legs. At its highest position, the user can be virtually standing before leaving the chair.
If you have a qualifying medical condition you may be eligible for Vat Exemption on this chair. Please phone 01727 827744 for more details.
Standard Seat Dimensions:
Seat Height - 19.5 ins
Seat Width - 20.5 ins
Seat Depth - 19.5 ins
Back Height - 29 ins
Weight limit - 25.0 stone
This Riser Recliner Lift Chair Sale model is currently in stock and is offered at a sale price with price reductions. Therefore this lift chair cannot be returned once purchased. Delivery to local areas will normally be within 3-4 days
If you are in any doubt as to the anticipated delivery on your specific order then please contact customer services on 01727 827744. Orders that are placed for a bespoke product involving a selection of fabric type, fabric colour and chair specification cannot be returned.
We only deliver these chairs to North London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and delivery to these areas is free. We do not deliver these chairs to international destinations
Before placing your order please ensure that your furniture will fit into your home, making allowance for doorway width and narrow passages. If your home address has difficult parking restrictions or poor access, then we must be notified in advance.
FineBack regularly monitor and adjust our prices to ensure that we remain competitive. If you have found the same product elsewhere for a cheaper price then just let us know and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
If you have a requirement for a bulk order, then please contact us using the form below or call us immediately on 01727 827744.